Founded in 2009, Natixis Asset Management Finance (NAMFI) is a credit institution and investment service provider. The Company specialises in receiving and transmitting orders on behalf of third parties and offers access to a custom-built securities lending program.
We are owned by the BPCE group (Banque Populaire Caisse d’Epargne), the second largest Banking Group in France.
Operating independently, we strive to deliver value-add services that enhance performance for portfolio managers. We combine our expertise and high-performance infrastructure to offer solutions tailored to meet your needs and regulatory requirements.
We offer access to a platform that leverages high performance infrastructure and demonstrates sizeable flow while offering a relationship driven and personalized trading experience.
- History: In operation for over 10 years
- Oversight: regulated by the AMF and ACPR
- Resources: 30 employees of which 17 are traders
- Main areas of activity: ORT (order reception / transmission) and SFT (Securities Financing Transactions)
- Corporate strength: fully integrated within Natixis’ prudential scope of consolidation
Key figures 2018
* Source - Natixis Asset Management Finance
including 75 bn€ in money markets - 75 bn€ in fixed income - 46 bn€ in FX - 30 bn€ in equities*
of securities lent
with over 20 years of average experience
primary offerings : allocation of 69% versus 55% for the market
**Source - Individual book runner agregation
74 for fixed income and equities, 26 for listed deivatives, 11 for ETFs